Monday, October 11, 2010

Autumn is in the air!

Had a lovely time a few nights ago. Had some friends over, made some stew, and attempted to make this Martha Spiced Lemon Cake. It turned out ok, a little dry, but yummy all the same.

I have also pulled out all of my autumn/halloween knick-knacks! Exciting times. Thanks to Hillery for setting up my little autumn shelf! I think it looks quite lovely.

I did the little key setup on the wall, not sure how I feel about it.
Also next weekend is our (Jason and I) one year wedding anniversary! Very exciting times! Here is a photo that our friend Scott took for us. He is a friend of ours and a great photographer!
I'll have to make a wedding post soon. Lots of DIY stuff and Martha inspiration. The hanging tissue paper pom-poms are a Martha product! I love those!
Anyway, Happy Fall!

1 comment:

  1. That stew was amazing. You've really added something top notch to your culinary repertoire. Your British ancestors would be proud and well fed if they came for a visit.

    ReplyDelete