Friday, January 6, 2012

Cats with Katie and Anna Podcast!



At the end of 2011 my friend Anna and I started our first podcast called "Cats with Katie and Anna".

If you are unfamiliar with podcasts, it is like a radio show that you can download to your computer/ipod and listen to any time you like.... for free!
I love podcasts for this reason.

I have been listening to podcasts for the last four years and it has been great for driving around in the car. Instead of having to listen to obnoxious morning shows, I can listen to a podcast by a favorite comedian or listen to a show about science or books or whatever you might be interested in. So I am really happy to co-host a show with a friend, it really was a bright spot in 2011 for me.

Anyway, enough of my babbling. The show is about..... cats! Ha.
It is like NPR's "The Splendid Table" but about cats and not so much about food, even though food might come up, because, it's like, the best thing in the world.

On our first show we talked about our cats, christmas trees, cat gifts, dreamcurls, "tuggin", cat piano, cat socks, and making donation's to your local animal shelter for the holidays.
We plan on having guests on eventually and I think that will be a lot of fun!

So if you like cats or know anyone who likes cats pass on the word and give a listen to
Cats with Katie and Anna!

Here is a link to our podbean site were you can stream it to your computer.

Also join our facebook page and post pictures of your cat!


I think Martha would approve!

No comments:

Post a Comment