Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Some quotes I wanted to share

"Martha Stewart Living magazine......showed multiple generations of women (and men) that when they're armed with a little insperation- and prehaps a pair od pinking shears-their everyday lives and gatherings could be more beautiful, more practical, and more meaningful."

"I still marvel at the creativity and care that go into every story and into striking that balance between inspiration and action."

"...we have a feeling that these small changes will make your world just a little brighter"
Quotes from Martha Stewart Living, My Life with Living by Pilar Guzman

I wanted to share these quotes because when I read them in the June 2011 issue, I felt they correctly communicate my thoughts on why I think the Martha magazine is inspirational. It teaches me to take the time and think about how I live and how to thoughtfully make my house a home. It's not all about perfection, its about being inspired to create the life you have dreamed of, and to live in a place that everything you see has thought put into it. Living thoughtfully, and seeing the beauty in everyday life. Thats what I like about Martha!

2 comments:

  1. Do you ever look at this site: http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/

    It's changed my life. Inspiration all over the place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link! I have not heard of that website. very cool!

    ReplyDelete